[P2P-F] documentary on the American Holocaust which claimed, according to conservative estimates, 19 million Indigenous People.

Denis Postle d.postle at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 27 09:38:59 CET 2011

On 25/11/2011 09:37, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTrbVf6SrCc
>
> "The powerful and hard-hitting documentary, American Holocaust, is
> quite possibly the only film that reveals the link between the Nazi
> holocaust, which claimed at least 6 million Jews, and the American
> Holocaust which claimed, according to conservative estimates, 19
> million Indigenous People.
>
> It is seldom noted anywhere in fact, be it in textbooks or on the
> internet, that Hitler studied Americas Indian policy, and used it as a
> model for what he termed the final solution."
Along side this is is worth noting that US medical practices/policies of
sterilisation etc, as detailed in Stephen Chorover's excellent Genesis
to Genocide: Meaning of Human Nature and the Power of Behaviour Control
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genesis-Genocide-Meaning-Behaviour-Control/dp/0262530392/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1322258107&sr=1-1>
by Chorover (31 Dec 1981) prefigured similar attitudes and action in
Germany and Austria.
This, among other things, is outlined in /*Behaving Ourselves*,/
<http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18607375TQD7nj96?h1=Behaving+Ourselves> a
video I made for UK's C4 featuring historian of science, Professor
Robert Young, Steven Chorover and Donna Harraway, it looks at some of
the ways in which our ideas of human nature are shaped. 1982 54 mins

Denis

The Mind Gymnasium FREE ebook Library <http://www.mind-gymnasium.com/>
A unique digital resource for Personal and Professional development