[P2P-F] Confusing Dialogues

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 01:22:07 CET 2011

In a previous round of comments, someone said, “Let’s pack up this discussion...(I think it was profits) I’ve spent a lot of time in conversations that go nowhere, plus I get the feeling I’m an outlier, not welcome by the general P2P group. Let’s not waste each others time. I would like to stay connected, but will refrain from commenting on anything not directly related to  (1)How OWS and any other groups (Tea Party-Libertarians-Paulistas, whomever) can work together to bring political pressure on Govt, Quasi-Govt “partnerships’ & the financial industry to undertake significant reforms beginning with a full audit of the FED.(2) Rethinking the US aggressive regime-change oriented foreign policy & defense conglomerate. I care very strongly about these issues and will gladly work with anyone, regardless of whatever other opinions they hold, on anything else.