[P2P-F] Product Maximizing Corporations (was: "corporateperson")

mp mp at aktivix.org
Fri Nov 25 20:05:21 CET 2011

Nothing has to be, but what do you mean by "educated and responsible
citizenry" - how does that come about? - and what do you mean by
"democracy" - what is that?

Is not the very concept of modern/capitalist democracy a system to
prevent the citizenry from influence and maximise capital interests?

On 25/11/11 17:50, Natalie Golovin wrote:
> Govts don't have to be owned and operated by Corporations. Its up to an
> educated and responsible citizenry to maintain sound govt or democracy will
> fail. Yes, Co-Ops are wonderful-wish there were more of them.  Suggest you
> undertake more rigorous study re scarcity-marginal costs-risks etc.

NOT sent from a flippin' "smart"phone - 'cause I like birds...