[P2P-F] Product Maximizing Corporations (was: "corporateperson")

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:16:12 CET 2011

Natalie Golovin wrote:
> That's where Government comes in..the role of referee/umpire.

But governments are owned and operated by the corporations.

And why are the corporations (and governments) against us?

Because they seek too keep Price above Cost, which requires scarcity,
and in the end, even purposeful destruction.

For example: ""Belgian farmers dump milk in massive protest"" --
http://YouTube.com/watch?v=pDAjMcDWDZ0

Profit cannot survive during abundance, and so it is easy to see why
we do not get very far - with corporations pretending to want to solve
problems, but simultaneously being required to pay their investors
with Profit which can only remain while the consumers are being
subjugated and permanent solutions withheld.

This paradox can be resolved by choosing consumers to be the
investors, and to compensate that risk with the Product itself.   This
would allow such corporations to truly solve problems and they would
be on 'our' side because 'they' and 'we' would be one and the same.

When the owner of a milk-cow intends to sell the milk, then he hopes
all other providers are destroyed, for then Price will be far above
Cost.

But when the owner of a milk-cow intends to use the milk, then it does
him no good if other providers are harmed.

The same is true if a milk dairy is co-owned by 1,000 people.

We can solve these internal conflicts and the drive for artificial
scarcity by choosing investors who can accept Product as ROI while
only selling any Surplus for a Profit and treating that Profit as a
"For Product" investment from the consumer who paid it.