[P2P-F] Product Maximizing Corporations (was: "corporateperson")

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Nov 25 04:13:33 CET 2011

natalie: ideology aside, do you have any evidence for the efficient
allocation of resources,

are you aware of the damage being done to the environment, on rising
inequality, on persistent povery and hunger in the world?

in actual fact, corporations are the engine of systematic misallocation of
resources, and precisely because of the profit maximisation logic,

I recommend reading peter barnes' capitalism 3.0 (but especially his new
upcoming book), and kelly's divine right of capital,

Michel