[P2P-F] Fwd: Review of Extreme Democracy - Underlies & Enhances #OWS

Robert Steele robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 23:03:33 CET 2011

If Reddit is any indication, when I give it my all narrow minds think I am
a used car salesman.  Here is what I and others are doing now:  We'd
certainly appreciate your help in getting some buzz in followers and
retweets.  very glad to have this dialog with you.
Electoral Reform Summit 7 Dec — OUR
Line<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2011/11/electoral-reform-summit-7-dec-our-line-in-the-sand/>
Categories: Electoral
Reform<http://www.phibetaiota.net/category/about-ows/electoral-reform/>

*A democracy requires free and open elections not controlled by a duopoly
and lobbyists of all kinds.*

PLEASE FOLLOW @Summit07Dec2012 USA<https://twitter.com/#%21/@Summit07Dec2012>
Retweet!                    Learn
More<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2011/10/electoralreform-ows-two-sided-hand-out/>