[P2P-F] If the �Tea Party Join Together, We Can End the Malignant Partnership Between Big Government | ZeroHedge

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Nov 24 06:02:09 CET 2011

hi martin,

the left also has a generous amount of nutters and genocidal maniacs ...
stalin, mao, pol pot,  ...

I think devin got it right, there are a number of overlaps which allow for
commonality, if we put the other things 'between brackets' ...

can we work with anti-abortion distributists on distributing property, I
think so,

can we work with pro-gun rednecks on a social safety net, I think so,

etc ...

in #ows, you're not working with movements, but agreeing with
non-representational individuals, seems a good way to proceed,

though ralph nader has an agreement with overall 'nutter' Ron Paul, who has
many despicable aspects (for people on the left) in his program, but shares
a number of anti 1% priorities ..

see in particular, p. 23 and 27 of, Jose Ramos' concept of prismatic
organisations in

* Dissertation: Alternative Futures of Globalisation. A Socio-Ecological
Study of the World Social Forum Process. José María Ramos. May 2010*

URL =
http://www.scribd.com/doc/43609946/Alternative-Futures-of-Globalisation-A-socio-ecological-study-of-the-world-social-forum-process