[P2P-F] If the �Tea Party Join Together, We Can End the Malignant Partnership Between Big Government | ZeroHedge

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 02:44:09 CET 2011

Considering the criminal wall surrounding all of us-Just forcing an Audit of
the FED-would be huge. A basic do-able thing that politicians can't refuse
to support. And if they do-The Truth breaks the Wall St-Gov Bargain. Matt
Taibbi would be crucial in putting things together.
I asked Yves Smith-she emailed impossible due to cultural bias. What
happened to multi-culturalism? Is it only about ethnicity??