[P2P-F] Fwd: My Declaration of Independence

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Nov 23 18:52:07 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Sterling <teleboiski at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM
Subject: My Declaration of Independence

  Any feedback, publicity or contribution is greatly appreciated. Nice to
meet you all!

-Jeff Sterling

+1 425 299 1969

My Declaration of Independence

A Collective Consciousness wormhole is opening and is showing us the Way to
a Sustainable Future.

People are ready for Change. We are ready to Change from a world of
Scarcity to a world of Abundance. We are ready to Change from a world of
Domination to a world of Cooperation. The Great Awakening is upon us.

 Humanity is broken and Nature is suffering. It is time to save our Living
Ecosystem. Corporations are NOT part of a Living Ecosystem. Governments are
NOT part of a Living Ecosystem. Corporations and Governments have devolved
into a parasitic force that is sucking the life out of the People and
Nature.

Indigenous People have been destroyed by an amalgam of Imperialism,
Colonialism, and Corporatism over the past 500 years and now this
Corporatist juggernaut is pillaging its own societies in the name of
unsustainable growth. The Economic Rapture has occurred and 99.9% of
Humanity has been left behind.

ENOUGH!

This is our Last Chance to save Civilization. We have been rehearsing for
this moment our entire lives. These Occupied Sites are our sandbox to Play
and Learn how to be Human Beings again and not some mechanistic part of
Corporatist Culture.

These are Intentional Communities. They are by the People and for the
People. We must renew our sense of Community by sharing and caring and
collaborating and creating Indigenous Living Economies.

We are creating a new Social Contract that includes ONLY People and Nature.
The Intellectual Commons is our birthright and cannot subjugated by the
Corporatist Culture.

Corporations are NOT People! Governments are NOT People! And People are a
Sovereign part of Nature.

As we create Intentional Communities, we can turn homeless camps into
Eco-villages, we can build Resilient Communities where we can follow our
passions to build a distributed and decentralized network of Indigenous
Living Economies that are in balance with Nature.

We need Occupied Teach-ins, we need Occupied Universities, we need to
spread the Word of Liberation and Empowerment. Let’s Change the World in
the name of the People and Nature!

Jeff Sterling

captjack at techpraxis.com