[P2P-F] Vol 11, Issue 97 - Thrive Movement

David Alan Foster dalan at me.com
Tue Nov 22 19:18:09 CET 2011

Last night I saw a film called "Thrive" by Foster Gamble.  Never heard of him before.  Seems like a "black sheep" of the Gamble (Proctor and) family.

Check out the website <http://thrivemovement.com/>, which is fairly comprehensive.  I bought the film for [free] local screenings in the Bay Area (Peninsula/Palo Alto particularly).  Though the creators are maintaining an arms-length relationship with the Occupy Movement, it seems very aligned, and has concrete actions that might well represent the 99%.

Would like more of you to see it and comment, especially with regard to OWS.  Curious also how you see it aligning (or not) with Zeitgeist, Coalition of the Willing, etc.

David