[P2P-F] Zero Budget Documentary - Zeitgeist movement of Finland - English Subtitles

Tere Vadén tere.vaden at uta.fi
Sun Nov 20 11:33:09 CET 2011

Thanks for noticing this; I'm one of the people being interviewed. It
was really encouraging seeing the drive and dedication of the team
making the document, a grouo of ca. 6 people dedicating almost a year of
their lives for this. It got over 140000 views in the first two months,
which is huge given that there are 5 million people in Finland.