[P2P-F] Fwd: "corporate person"

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:02:39 CET 2011

From: Franco Iacomella <yaco at gnu.org>
Cc: Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 November 2011, 21:40
Subject: Re: [P2P-F] Fwd: "corporate person"

I believe that through radical business restructuring it may well be possible to create more ethical, and environmentally sustainable corporations. In order to do this, we need something like Transfinancial Economics which would be necessary to create closely monitored grants, and interest free loans created by a credible, and transparent funding mechanism  to speed up the Green Revolution. This financial stimulus would be created electronically as new non-repayable (and,or repayable) money but in such as way as to avoid any serious inflationary problems, and pressures.....

RS,

I don't think so. I agree with Michel's opinion on this. Be need a
commons based markets, not capitalist approach. I would suggest to build
worker cooperatives rather than try to waste energies trying to fix the
unfixable capitalist corporations.

Best,

--
Franco Iacomella