[P2P-F] Fwd: "corporate person"

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:37:47 CET 2011

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> CORPORATIONS ain't the right form 4 this

I don't think the question is fully concluded.

Since corporations are the dominant form, they must have some
mechanism that gives them an advantage over all other forms.

And maybe we can determine which parts of the corporate form cause it
to work against us.

If we could separate the parts that give corporations such strength
from the parts that cause us such trouble, then maybe we could make a
hybrid form that is just as successful, but is also "on our side".

Isn't that what "Social Enterprise" intends?

Once we figure-out what makes corporations 'bad', then we can create
new corporations constrained by a self-inflicted, legally-binding
Social Contract to stop them from going awry while being able to stand
on their own without charity.

Does that proposal sound realistic?

Thanks,
Patrick Anderson