[P2P-F] Fwd: TED's talk of the week, on currency innovations and reforms for sustainability

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Wed Nov 16 15:08:25 CET 2011

The primary problem of this talk is that the cheerleading for "currency
innovations" does not actual connect with the speaker's specifically
described monetary reform elements. It is a leap of conflation to connect
currency innovations and most community currencies by use and design.
"Intent" and general economic illiteracy generally permits the gypsy
switch. There is very little in the way of "alternative" in the fashion of
reformed monetary principles. Innovation is weak on the "innovation" when
the primary difference is the scale and that the process represents a
mutual credit process.

BTW Greenspan had a high school education and made it into his position by
his connections to Ayn Rand. One of his gifts was obscurantism. Bernake is
another educated idiot who by his own discipleship to Milton Friedman has
his lack of interest in economic outcomes apart from satisfying political
priorities. And who still has no clue what is going with their economic
model except that it is serving the overlords quite nicely.