[P2P-F] Fwd: "corporate person"

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Wed Nov 16 03:56:02 CET 2011

Corps turning "evil" may result when personal ethics meet opportunity.  In
ordinary life-it's easier to "be good." "Evil" behavior is severely
sanctioned-there is transparency in the local family & community-plus few
opportunities exist that offer large gains wo much risk. Many Corporations
probably start off well-intentioned. If they succeed and grow, the
opportunities to cheat expand -then are enabled by Govt intervention, and
further by attracting those disposed to greed. A business version of "Power
Corrupts and....."
Don't most Gangs start off protecting their perceptions of local community
interests- then morph into violence, greed & battles for control?
Just random thoughts....from Natalie