[P2P-F] Fwd: Introduction to Socioeconomic Democracy

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:16:29 CET 2011

Coincidentally with recent replies
- I feel like emphasizing on an excerpt from this email :

" *Socioeconomic Democracy* is a theoretically consistent and practically
implementable socioeconomic system wherein there exist both some form and
amount of locally appropriate *Universally Guaranteed Personal Income* and
some form and amount of locally appropriate *Maximum Allowable Personal
Wealth*, with both the lower bound on personal material poverty and the
upper bound on personal material wealth *set and adjusted democratically by
all participants of that democratic society*. "