[P2P-F] "Currency Wars" ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:48:32 CET 2011

Sure - thanks for reading.

Yes, personally, various views can be of interest, even if only for
understanding, or questioning.

As for gold, I am personally ok with gold backed currencies for certain
complementary currencies for those who choose to use them,

but on a large scale, I do not wish to go back to a gold standard,
because there is a very limited amount of gold in the world,
and this makes it easier to centralize control,
hence easy to control a monetary system backed by gold,
by buying ( or taking by force ) gold reserves.

Hence I personally support a hybrid - networked approach,
with a variety of solutions ( some providing community and/or local
economic resilience, others easier for global trade, ... ) , as to avoid
monopolies in relation to some specific currency or financial/economic
system.