[P2P-F] Fwd: Anonymous Strike Notice: Global WikiStrike 11.11.11

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Nov 10 11:36:49 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Orsan Senalp <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Subject: Fwd: Anonymous Strike Notice: Global WikiStrike 11.11.11
To: Squares at lists.takethesquare.net

 Dear friends, comrades, peers,

Please read the below strike notice! If you agree and would like to endorse
please localise/translate the text, pass it to your local and national
press, and spread the text virally via your individual and collective
online and offline networks!

Do not forget the process begins tomorrow 11:11 am GMT globally.

In solidarity!

*
*

*Anonymous Strike Notice *

*Global WikiStrike 11.11.11*

*Decommodify the Commons, Build a P2P Economy, Reclaim Life, Peace and
Justice on Earth *

 On November 11th 2011 at 11:11 AM GMT

 We declare that we have no division among us, the people united. We are
united as humanity and nature, one whole planet. We are ONE and we are here
for ALL, including the 1%!

 We declare that we need to take over the world agenda, to shape our future
together, in a bottom-up, horizontal and egalitarian way! Let's make real
democracy a reality and put an end to the 'ancient regime' of the elite.

 We call Occupy Together/Democracy Real Ya!/Take The Square/15O/15M
Movements, Anonymous, LulzSec, WikiLeaks, OpenLeaks, Yes Man, Avaaz, The
Zeitgeist Movement, Zapatistas, Water Warriors, Slum Dwellers, Street
Traders, NetWorkers, Free Culture and information activists,
environmentalists, unionists, feminists, anti-war activists, political
parties, and all other like-minded groups and individuals from every
country, to support this cause by engaging in law making processes within
their nearest occupy assemblies around the world and linking your actions
in the WikiStrike framework!

 The current political alteration process can, eventually, replace current
production, ownership and distribution relationships across the globe with
fundamentally egalitarian ways of distributed, peer to peer economies
through which we could protect the planet, realise justice and maintain
peace.

 In such P2P economies we could reclaim the Commons from the grip of greed.
We could contribute to work needed to be done for collective good, not more
than 4 hours a day. This way we could physically reproduce ourselves and
maintain life for others. We could use the rest of the time to flourish and
for self realisation. Today we have the material conditions to realise such
transition.

 In order to move further, we need time. We need to get back the trillions
of dollars the 1% has stolen from the people and realise 4 hour work days
and basic income for all.

   It is possible and it is a more realistic response to the crisis the
elite caused, we need this to be able to build and lead the transition
towards P2P alternatives.

  Today, we launch a world wide and continuous WikiStrike involving
traditional industrial action as well as new generation media actions,
leaks, hackatons, occupations, meditations, art strikes and many other
creative and peaceful forms of self-expression to make this happen.

  Understanding the world is not enough, we need to change it and we must
to do it now!

 *Join the world wide strike and global demo on 11.11.11!*

 *Reclaim life! *

 *4 Hour-Work-Day and Global Basic Income now and for all!*

 *People United *

*United as One, Divided by Zero*

 *ALL 4 ONE ONE 4 ALL! *

   *What is WikiStrike! *

WikiStrike is an open ended and open to all form of strike different from
traditional methods used mainly by unionised workers and aimed at improving
working conditions and living standards by changing the behaviour of the
employer or political ruler.

 In addition to using the power we have in terms of the production process,
with WikiStrikes we utilize the power coming from hyper-connectivity and
the collective hyper intelligence/creativity we posses today in order to
protect life, justice and peace -be it at local, national or international
level.

  All forces of social change can join in the global WikiStrike process and
work in a collaborative way to achieve these objectives.

 Occupy Oakland has proven that the WikiStrike is not only an idea, it is
both possible and effective today.

  *Global WikiStrike 11.11.11 at 11:11 am *

In November 2011, we are witnessing the rise of general strikes globally
against the rule of the elite. An elite that has long time ignored the
needs of the planet, the poor, the weakest who had to be protected the
most. Rulers crack down and oppress people in order to save their unjust
system. The globalisation of a totalitarian form of capitalism has started
to attack ordinary people all over the world. The elite try to destroy all
of the existing semi-democratic rights some of us had been enjoying.

 November 2011 is the month we link all uprisings and dissent around the
world in an anonymous framework of global general strike. This is open to
all, all forces can participate and show solidarity in order to defend the
rest, all of us. Creative minds across the world can align against the rule
of the 1% and go on the offensive in this way.

Therefore at 11:11am GMT on 11.11.2011 we launch a Global and United
WikiStrike against the ruling classes and their greed-centric corporations
in order to enforce people’s sovereign laws and make real democracy,
equality and freedom a reality.

 We will build truly democratic social structures free from the domination
of any class, elite or war lord, free from artificial borders and wage
slavery. A world where production, distribution and ownership are organised
through distributed egalitarian P2P cooperative networks and based on the
commons we share.

 We want a globally accepted 4 Hour Work Day without wage loss and Global
Basic Income for those who do not work for money, right now!

  We will demand this with art, meditation, prayers, industrial action,
occupation, hacking, leaks and all other means of creative, peaceful
self-expression.

 GAs, individuals, groups, organisations, movements and networks joining
the WikiStrike decide their target, objective and methods autonomously.
Possible targets are top TNCs, transnational financial institutions,
totalitarian governments, government bodies, state agencies, officials...
Mass media, employers, firms, etc., who are not respectful to the planet,
people, justice, equity and real democracy!

  *We will show the world that people are united hand in hand!*