[P2P-F] Fwd: The False Defences Of Utopian Thought

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:08:18 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Michel Bauwens
<michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:
> having lived in 3 (failed) communes myself, I would question any
> interpretation that only blames outside pressures ..

My apologies, I didn't mean to imply that the blame was external, but
more due to lack of appreciation for the developments of history (as
well as the context in which that history lives in).   LSD and love
aren't sufficient, Truth (and all the historic injustices that
implies) ultimately will assert itself.

marcos
Santa Fe, NM