[P2P-F] Occupy the Fiscal Debate/Michel

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Wed Nov 9 13:02:40 CET 2011

Hello Michel, let's wait a bit until after I present the proposal. So far
in the run up it has received some significant support. This as an agenda
is more about economic and fiscal literacy, than MMT/FF, per se, except to
demonstrate that sovereign economies can be organized differently even at
a regional and local levels. It is however part of an organizer's tool box.

in regard, Tadit