[P2P-F] some essays you may have already read but if not:

FlipFlop Productions flipflop.productions at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:19:12 CET 2011

Hi all,

thanks Michel for the essays, I have read them, inspirational stuff.

Hi Paul, over on twitter you thanked me for posting your video interview at
'contact'- no problem, it makes perfect sense. Indeed I was thinking of
what you said a lot when reading these essays. Complex part/wholes (there's
gotta be a better way to say that!) being able to read and auto connect to
either smaller or larger entities and incorporate their
functionalities...interoperability between complex information
systems...I'm below novice in this stuff but it rings a few harmonic tunes
between things I have come across.

Samuel, hello there :)

If any of you are, or know anyone who is, into the application of these
technologies- I would really appreciate a connection to the essence of this
work. I have an uncanny feeling that it could be very important.

Hope you are all having *wholesome* times,

Éimhín