[P2P-F] autonomous initiative-Occupy the Fiscal Debate

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Tue Nov 8 16:09:07 CET 2011

This is a link to a draft of a proposal I will be presenting soon to the
Columbus meeting of the Ohio Green Party. This initiative will be based
upon networking among alternative economics, monetary policies, and
fiscal  policies. We need to demonstrate that another economy is possible.
Alanna H. (land value taxation/Georgist Economics) has expressed interest
as well as two other advocates covering free trade and the commons. Here
is the link  to the draft proposal. The side point is that networking to
those who can contribute to this project is part of the process. Resource
people need to
have some time invested in practical economic alternatives.  This is the
link to the proposal. as we go, Tadit

http://www.economics.arawakcity.org/node/963