[P2P-F] Fwd: FYI, 6 minute video of Robert Steele on Electoral Reform goes viral

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Nov 7 09:36:12 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Steele <robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:30 AM
Subject: FYI, 6 minute video of me on Electoral Reform goes viral
To: Robert.David.Steele.Vivas at gmail.com

Share if you see fit.  For NCDD:  would love to see this treated as a
dialog and deliberation topic.

On 30 Oct Robert Steele traveled to NYC to present an electoral reform
statement of demand and an act with eleven elements to the OWS working
group on electoral reform.  He was filmed by a volunteer.  That six minute
film was posted by the volunteer to YouTube, made the front page of Reddit,
and has now gone viral.  See it at YouTube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOWkaeG-1IQ; the documents can be seen at
http://tinyurl.com/OWS-ER-HO

I have cancelled the planned trip, everyone is telling me to stay put and
tend to the cyber world.  Reddit is recruiting individuals at each occupy
site to be the electoral reform advocates, while a new site is being
created by other volunteers.  I have no idea how this turns out, but it
seems a good thing.