[P2P-F] Fwd: Re: [sw] wikis space

mrc eskerda at hacklaviva.net
Thu Nov 3 21:32:13 CET 2011

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [sw] wikis space
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:18:28 +0100
From: mrc <eskerda at hacklaviva.net>
To: Sharewiki <sharewiki at lists.freeactive.net>

http://sharewiki.org/en/Wikis_networking
and
http://sharewiki.org/Talk:Wikis_networking

I haven't started to invite editors personally, which sadly is the
'only' way to make it going further i guess..

Trolling myself: are we wiki writers ok being that far from each other?
  (i feel the need in me)

- ---

Please assist (and tell if so) in making this adventure growing, it is a
pleasant worthful job

*