[P2P-F] Petitions : "We the People" on WhiteHouse.gov

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:21:49 CET 2011

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions

I hear the threshold is at least 25 000 people, as to get an official
response...

//

*"Welcome to We the People on WhiteHouse.gov. This tool provides you with a
new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of
important issues facing our country. If a petition gets enough support,
White House staff will review it, ensure it’s sent to the appropriate
policy experts, and issue an official response."*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdcotOjqnVI

*"If a petition meets the signature threshold, it will be reviewed by the
Administration and an official response will be issued. And we’ll make sure
that the petition is sent to the appropriate policy makers in the
Administration."*