[P2P-F] A WOW from Ellen Brown...

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 14:42:56 CET 2011

Dear All,

           I just received an email the other day by Ellen Brown. authoress of the Web of Debt. It began with     WOW as the content of my post just happened to synchronize with an article she was just going to write about fractional reserve banking as probably not being the system used in credit creation by banks. She connected this issue with Kucinichs NEEDS Act, and with AMI which notably popularised FRB. To help her I sent some links which I hope she will use from Steve  Keen, and Chris Cook..She seems now to agree totally with them that banks when they create a loan quickly back it up with loaned money notably coming from other banks, and the Central Bank unlike FRB ...

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MG27Dj02.html

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MH04Dj02.html

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2009/02/steve-keen-roving-cavaliers-of-credit.html