[P2P-F] project kachikachi (ARS Electronica 2011)

Stefano Serafini stefanonikolaevic at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:39:53 CEST 2011

Dear Leopold,

I was thinking to the Italian political and informative movement
Alternativa, by Giulietto Chiesa. They can maybe be interested in spreading
the idea a low-cost, efficient radioactivity detector, as nobody can trust
the official estimates of Power, pushing for building new nuclear plants.
See what's going on in Japan (possible melting of more than one nucleus, the
worste nuclear accidente ever) while International infotainment is saying
quite nothing.

It's not clear how your business is in line with public interests, e.g. how
this production would cost less than a standard geiger counter. You can find
counters for less than 200 euros.

Best,

Stefano