[P2P-F] freenet : p2pf archives

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri May 27 00:21:51 CEST 2011

A suggestion - Whoever can do this most easily... ? :

put / connect all available copied data of p2pfoundation archives on freenet
( the wiki, blog, etc )

http://freenetproject.org/

Or is it already done ? ( I did not check / need to re-download a copy of
freenet )
If not, let me know what I can do, or assist with,
as I would hope there are much more technically qualified persons then me,
and/or better positioned persons regarding copies of easily retrievable
data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet

" Freenet works by
pooling<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooling_(resource_management)>
the
contributed bandwidth <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_(computing)> and
storage space of member computers to allow users to anonymously publish or
retrieve various kinds of information.  "

Ps: Thanks to Marc