[P2P-F] About open hardware discussions in Italy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:41:23 CEST 2011

Hi Marco,

are you in Rome, I should be there the 24th on my way to the airport ...

if you are there, I have a little request for assistance, i.e. finding the
right phone number for the lost and found in ciampino, where I lost my
passport a month ago, but nobody seems to know anything or return emails,

regarding the article, can you check if it is replublishable on our blog,
and in that case, could you repost? If you don't have acces James Burke can
give it, and also, chris pinchen can help.

Wonder also if Robin Good would be interested in an article of yours,
masternewmedia reaches a lot of people in italy,

Michel