[P2P-F] immiireland

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:56:29 CEST 2011

Dear Stephen,

though I very much like and support your project, I'm really so overwhelmed
with lists already that I have to pass,

I'm forwarding the info on our p2p list, in case others want to join up,

From: <immiireland-request at lists.immi.is>
Date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Subject: confirm 23d8e6bbcb25936f54bc7b981205fd3256464d40
To: michel at p2pfoundation.net

Hi,

My name is Stephen Lacy, we've met at some stage and most likely talked
about politics, philosophy and/or religion. Well last weekend Smari Mc
Carthy started a conversation about how much protection there is for
journalism.
Here, IMMI Ireland, is where that conversation led us. We are still just
talking but with your help we can start doing.

Please subscribe to the list and suggest it to any of your friends that
might also be interested in discussing the subject.
For more concrete information on what IMMI is have a look at the website
http://www.immi.is

Stephen LacyYour address "michel at p2pfoundation.net" has been invited to join
the
IMMIIreland mailing list at lists.immi.is by the IMMIIreland mailing
list owner. You may accept the invitation by simply replying to this
message, keeping the Subject: header intact.

You can also visit this web page:

http://lists.immi.is/mailman/confirm/immiireland/23d8e6bbcb25936f54bc7b981205fd3256464d40

Or you should include the following line -- and only the following
line -- in a message to immiireland-request at lists.immi.is:

   confirm 23d8e6bbcb25936f54bc7b981205fd3256464d40

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers.

If you want to decline this invitation, please simply disregard this
message.  If you have any questions, please send them to
immiireland-owner at lists.immi.is.