[P2P-F] OHANDA

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Thu May 5 23:00:51 CEST 2011

Hi Michel, Phoebe, all,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> hi phoebe,
>
> I'm not aware of the latest status, so I'm forwarding to both p2p-f and
> open-manufacturing, where some people may be more aware of the latest
> developments concerning OHANDA,

Ohanda is alive and kicking. It's not yet very big or publicised, but there
are already more than 30 registered products:
http://www.ohanda.org/index.php/Product_ID . Everybody who wants to register
their own open hardware with Ohanda can do so:
http://www.ohanda.org/index.php/Registration .

Best regards
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian at siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
It's just a human thing. Rather like why Figaro sings, why Mozart wrote the
music for him to sing to, and why we all make up new words: Because we can.
Homo ludens, meet Homo faber. The social condition of global
interconnection that we call the Internet makes it possible for all of us
to be creative in new and previously undreamed-of ways. Unless we allow
"ownership" to interfere.
        -- Eben Moglen, Anarchism Triumphant