[P2P-F] French p2p

George Dafermos - TBM G.N.Dafermos at tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 30 16:37:12 CEST 2011

If it is desirable to include perspectives situated in the tradition of 'autonomist-marxism', Raoul Victor [<raoulv at club-internet.fr>] might be another one to contact.

g.

________________________________
From: p2p-foundation-bounces at lists.ourproject.org [p2p-foundation-bounces at lists.ourproject.org] on behalf of Michel Bauwens [michelsub2004 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:36 PM
To: P2P Foundation mailing list
Cc: Remi Sussan; Hervé Le Crosnier; Christophe Ducamp; Remi Sussan; Philippe Aigrain
Subject: Re: [P2P-F] French p2p

Philippe Aigrain is a must, as is herve mentioned by sam,

I would also certainly include Olivier Auber, a p2p artist,

and I find Remi Sussan an extremely interesting thinker,  and sympathetic to p2p  and has the broadest possible transmodern culture ..; not to be missed also is jean-pierre cornu

I've added most of the emails in cc,

Michel

2011/3/28 Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com<mailto:samuel.rose at gmail.com>>
Check with Hervé Le Crosnier and Christophe Ducamp