[P2P-F] Fwd: Action in London, Revolutionary Credit Cards against shrinking UK economy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 04:49:14 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paolo Cirio <info at paolocirio.net>
Date: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Subject: Action in London, Revolutionary Credit Cards against shrinking UK
economy
To: press at paolocirio.net

Dear Londoners,

On the 25th of March 2011 hundreds of the revolutionary credit cards were
distributed at strategics places around London. Today, the action will join
the protests in the city against the public sector cuts caused by the so
called economic recession.

Some pictures of the action and the P2P Gift Credit Cards:
http://www.paolocirio.net/work/gift-finance/p2p_gift_credit_card.php

The Gift Finance is a real alternative, a new model that allows anyone to
create money, giving back monetary power to the people. The same people who
are victims of the incompetent banking sector. Financial institutions are
legally allowed to create money out of nothing, we want to have the same
right!

Start today with a new P2P Gift Credit Cards:
http://www.p2pgiftcredit.com
Take an insight about critical finance:
http://www.p2pgiftcredit.com/infoshop.php

In the next few days I will send out a more detailed press release about the
action, interviews about the cards will be published in Digicult Magazine,
April issue. See an exhibition of P2P Gift Credit Cards at my upcoming solo
show REALITYFLOWHACKED in Ljubljana in mid april and Utopian Currencies in
Paris in mid june.

Thanks for the attention,
cheers and take care,
Paolo.