[P2P-F] payswarm and wingcash

Sepp Hasslberger sepp at lastrega.com
Wed Mar 23 10:20:28 CET 2011

Dear Michel,

payswarm is very much into digital rights and how to pay for content you download. It appears to me to be a method of making payment for copyrighted content easier and more of a routine matter. Basically it is an idea for a program that reinforces the concept of having to pay for every piece of music we hear and every article we read, to say nothing of every video we watch. Not really my cup of tea.

Wingcash is a service of payments on the web. It's a bit like the travelers cheques of old. You have to buy some of that cash and then it sits in an electronic wallet. You can spend the cash, sending it to others who have the same kind of wallet. Basically it is a place that keeps your money and makes it mobile on the net. Works with "normal" money, and works among the participants, i.e. those who have a Wingcash account.

Sepp

"The individual is supreme and finds the way through intuition"

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/
http://www.laleva.org
http://blog.hasslberger.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hasslberger