[P2P-F] [Open Manufacturing] open source microfactory

dimitzortzis at gmail.com dimitzortzis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:10:52 CET 2011

I think it's as simple as this:
you don't need a wage, what is a wage? You can't eat that.
Humans have needs, that is, services, food, tools etc. If those can be
produced easily then who needs a high wage?
Some people will produce/create some stuff, others some other stuff etc. Now
only corporations are into production and that is why people struggle to
raise money so they can buy what they need from them. But if everyone can
produce what they like to produce (be it a tool or a service or something
else) then you have it: that's it, people have needs and other people
fulfill them and vice versa. So who needs $1500 per month to live?

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Mark Janssen <dreamingforward at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Marcin at
> http://OpenFarmTech.org/weblog/2011/03/open-source-micro-factory
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Imagine if you could build cars, industrial robots,
> >> engines, and other things in your own back yard.
> >
> > If everyone can access the Means of Production,
> > how will we keep wages above a bare minimum?
>
> Note from the future: The idea of wages is a archaic adaption that we
> made as a society before the Interconnected Age where competition for
> intellectual and creative capital eventually stopped the warfare for
> production and turned humanity towards community and love.
>
> Hahahaha
>
> Marcos

Dimitris