[P2P-F] "Who are some people who are researching the politics of collaboration?"

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:28:03 CET 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 1:22 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Any sources on this, that I can forward and post to Quora?
>
> Michel

On the politics of collaboration, you can mention the pangaia project.  I
have researched this area pretty thoroughly and a fairly extensive (i.e.
universal) solution is partially written up over at the pangaia wiki (some
pages of interest:  "new form of governance", "The Great Transition",
otherwise search for 'political science').   I'd argue that it represents
the cutting edge of political science theory. The work addresses political
issues both at the top (the social issues power and the protection against
mismanagment) as well as at the bottom (how to actually implement it).

marcos,
pangaia.sf.net