[P2P-F] important debate: fighting cuts in an age of powerdown

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:55:22 CET 2011

Michel said : <<so, how to formulate the right frame that honours both
truths?>>

----

I am not sure how to formulate it in a way that can be attractive - here is
an attempt regarding content of what I would like to communicate related to
the question posed.

Short Answer : *enable hybrid vector information systems*
*
*
My longer answer :

Via an understanding of financial and economic systems ?

Proposing *investment of "resources" available*,
including by encouraging the use of vectors which can currently enable
access to such resources, such as interest bearing central banking monetary
architectures,

as to get out of dependency of the former system ( without a need for
conflict ? )
and build up / empower the use by more and more people of alternative,
post-capitalist, non exponential growth oriented economic systems, and peer
ownership of such economic modes and its production infrastructure and the
resources it can create,
which would not be dependent on the current financial and centralized
governance vectors ...

In other words : *enable hybrid vector systems* usable by all, which
systemically can lead a transition towards shared common intentions through
empowering each individual to shared choice regarding the conditions of the
interdependency of various relational dynamics.