[P2P-F] important debate: fighting cuts in an age of powerdown

orsan at tie-netherlands.nl orsan at tie-netherlands.nl
Fri Mar 18 13:21:00 CET 2011

transnational water mvement is a good example of how to commonise
demands on a common ground:

http://www.ips-dc.org/blog/water_is_not_for_sale_a_look_at_italys_water_movement

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/blogs/berlin-water-referendum-success-an-inspiration-for-global-water-movement/

these examples would be also usful for the formulation you, we, need.
The  movement claims water as publicly produced common, yet cuts will
hit water provision badly as well.

On the contrary Italians and Germans writes their peer water laws.
labour and water warriors works closely together and develop a common
language: water as a human right, water as commons. can be a model.