[P2P-F] feasible - legally - to set up an alternative government body in Wisconsin ?

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:51:24 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Dante-Gabryell Monson
<dante.monson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Mark.
> Can I use your reply , in a reply to the p2pf list ?

Absolutely, I thought I had CC'd them.

> I am interested in building on the thought of "legitimacy",
> and on "awareness by the public" regarding such processes of legitimacy.

There is always some kind of legitimacy, the issue that ultimately has
to be faced though is whether it scales without eventually just
reproducing old battles.

> In relation to governance, laws, and also monetary systems.
> I also want to ask you and other people on the list,
> if they know about further cases of "Temporary Autonomous Zones" in the form
> of legally, constitutionally, validated events with a temporary
> complementary government.

The local Hawaiians have something similar to this.  No U.S.
representative is going to have the balls to take such a movement to
court, I can guarantee you that.  They have extremely little basis in
which to fight.  But best not to press the issue too much, less the
special interests turn under-handed.

Marcos