[P2P-F] dialoguecafe.org.....

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Thu Mar 17 13:04:04 CET 2011

Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote on Dantes link:

[ http://dialoguecafe.org/ ]http://dialoguecafe.org/"Dialogue Cafe enables
face to face conversations between diverse groups of people from around
the world so that they can share experiences, learn from each other and
work together to make the world a better place. Dialogue Cafes are now
open in Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon and Amsterdam."

>indeed seems similar to video-bridging,

I was in touch with them. very exciting idea, although they implement in
heavy business areas..

seems the same digital divide and bias is happining anywhere unless a
community is crazy enough to go the global villages way.

AND it seems I have to be after that myself (sadly) - We are still trying
in iuzr fiberopitic villages to get things going.

all I know is that I want to bridge with Chiang Mai and have us start
regular P2P lectures soon.

I think if Michel simply would comprehensively do a biweekly lecture
giving hints on what he did in his research that would be great....

Franz