[P2P-F] ICTs and Community Relief in the Japanese Emergency, call for technical assistance

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:54:40 CET 2011

Dear Michael,

this info came too late and I unsubbed already, but I'm really overwhelmed,

an alternative is to send your request at least once to our p2p-f list, and
to 'next net' to see who can help there, so I cc both list for this request,

if anyone on these lists want to join your efforts and call, they can let
you know,

Michel