[P2P-F] CSPP, where is this project going?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:29:25 CET 2011

I'm publishing this on the 27th in the p2p blog:

Critical Studies in Peer Production: where is this project
going?<http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/?p=14831>
[image: photo of Michel Bauwens]
Michel Bauwens
27th March 2011

By my own reckoning at least 18 months ago, a project was started to build a
scientific and theoretical
journal<http://p2pfoundation.net/Critical_Studies_in_Peer_Production>to
publish studies on peer production and P2P Theory.

Very quickly, it seems the original team focused on process, for example
coming up with an innovative open peer review
process<http://cspp.oekonux.org/journal/peer-review>
.

However, it seems really strange that after so much time, the site is nearly
empty of content, while at the same time, we have been able to spot 40 high
quality essays, linked here <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Essays>. So we
sincerely hope that CSPP will finally focus on content, which is so richly
available in the p2p research community.

One interesting item, unfortunately at this time, the only item, is a very
interesting debate on Actor-Network-Theory, see
here<http://cspp.oekonux.org/debate/ant-power>
.