[P2P-F] Important: list of p2p foundation people

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:46:02 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Michel Bauwens
<michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> spurred by franco, I started an ambitious
> http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Foundation_People page
>
> if you want to be on it and aren't, see glaring misssing people, want to add
> your bio on our wiki, etc..
>
> please let me know,

On my blank bio page, could you put:

Kevin Carson is an individualist anarchist.  He is a research
associate at Center for a Stateless Society. <http://c4ss.org>  His
most recent book is The Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A
Low-Overhead Manifesto.
<http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com> He's working now
on a forthcoming book, Open-Source Government, on the ways that
network culture and what John Robb calls "individual superempowerment"
are enabling individuals and networked groups to take on large
hierarchical organizations in ways that previously required the
countervailing power of large hierarchical organization.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism
The Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Organization Theory:  A Libertarian Perspective