[P2P-F] Collaborative book about the age of P2P

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:57:07 CET 2011

Dear Teilo,

This is an excellent idea but it would need an editor (probably two), to
keep the flow going and make the final editing decisions,

we now have a cooperative within the p2p foundation which aims to produce
publications,

perhaps we can discuss here with the community first,

my feeling is, we should go for it, but the project will need a 'driver' to
push it forward,

Michel