[P2P-F] Unions for Immaterial Production?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 06:43:41 CET 2011

Dear Orsan,

I really hope you will continue your efforts,

in my experience, traditional institutions DO NOT CHANGE, unless confronted
with competing alternatives, so traditional unions will not change if they
do not see new forms of organisation that are threatening to take away their
own members ...

I intend to write a first response to Jean Lievens' essay soon, but I hope
others will chip in,

Michel