[P2P-F] Labor, wisconsin, libertarianism

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:57:26 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Kevin,
>
> I note your contribution here as well as the whole labor debate after
> Wisconsin,
>
> http://ordinary-gentlemen.com/blog/2011/02/23/labor-roundtable-kevin-carson/
>
> I wonder if you could not report on this, in a perhaps not too US-centric
> way ?

Well, just about everything in my post makes sense mainly in the
context of American labor politics, although some of my
recommendations involve stuff done in other countries.

I could probably add an intro to it on the relevance to p2p politics.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism