[P2P-F] Understanding European Governance ? - in context of Tobin Tax

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:01:13 CEST 2011

Ironically ( to me at least),

the European Commission wants to fund itself more autonomously by perceiving
direct taxation on certain types of financial transactions ( only for
transactions within the EU ? )

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/29/ec-proposes-<http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/29/ec-proposes-tobin-style-taxes>
tobin-style-taxes<http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/29/ec-proposes-tobin-style-taxes>

consolidating itself as a more autonomous form of european government,

progressively consolidating "regalien" powers

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9galien