[P2P-F] [gtm] Re: article trends : 2 Belges sur 3 veulent taxer les transactions financières

Franco Carminati franco.carminati at skynet.be
Wed Jun 29 16:10:20 CEST 2011

Hi all,

There is a law on the subject of the Tobin Tax in Belgium since
2004 :   http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/doc/rech_f.htm
Same (text of law) document attached. But would enter into force only
when all other members of Eurozone would adopt same rules.

Plus 2 comments in texte below (in red).

Franco

On 29 Jun 2011, at 15:44, Dante-Gabryell Monson wrote:

> Unfortunately, the situation of the current Belgian "caretaker"
> Government may not make it possible to bring forward and apply such
> Tobin Tax measures.
Still it makes decision to go to war, and prepares budgets beyond
daily business.