[P2P-F] OKCON 2011 in Berlin - who have plans to come? (next week!)

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Fri Jun 24 16:36:54 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've just received confirmation that I can participate in upcoming OKCon by volounteering to help with some tasks =)

I see Michel has talk first day at 18:00, looking forward to finaly meet you in person! I've also notticed workshops with Christian Siefkes and Stefan Meretz who I had already meet in Berlin. I wonder who else from this mailing list has plans to participate through physical presence ;) How about trying to meet all together at some point, maybe for lunch?

Looking forward to see many of you in Berlin next week!
=)
elf Pavlik

(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper
http://moneyless-world.info
http://hackers4peace.net