[P2P-F] possible post?? (robert steele)

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:21:43 CEST 2011

I think he has a very important voice and if he's here I offer him
enormous thanks for speaking out on and exposing these topics.   But
most of us here have already "moved to the other room" and let the
dysfunctional bickering that has been our current state of politics
die off by their own stupidity and negligence.

The message needs to be delivered to the over-45's....